Jumbo Finvest India Limited (JFIL) was incorporated as Ajay Tractors Private Limited under the Companies Act, 1956, on July 13th ‘1998 for trading activities of New Holland Tractors.
On February 21st ‘2003, the company changed its name to Jumbo Finvest Private Limited, and on receipt of NBFC registration from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on April 10th ‘2003, started financing Two-wheeler, Three-wheeler, Commercial Vehicle and SME Loans.
On September 5th ‘2011, the company passed the necessary resolution for changing its name to Jumbo Finvest (India) Limited, which was certified by Government of India – Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Registrar of Companies, Rajasthan on September 13th ‘2011.
“Our vision is to make a professionally managed, dynamic, vibrant and value based organization that stands as the most preferred financier, provides customized and speedy financial solutions to rural, along with the ‘upcoming urban areas’ with confidence to secure customer trust and satisfaction.”
“Our mission is to provide compatible and trusted financial assistance to a huge untapped market of people living or working in the rural areas to catalyze economic development by identification of commercially viable individuals/businesses and rendering of funds to them through a professional, fair and impartial process along with generating sustainable livelihoods through our various products and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Activities.”
Client Focused: Providing a high quality, timely and effective service with fair dealings is a priority for our organization in order to provide the utmost level of Customer satisfaction.
Integrity Always: JFIL is an organization, which recognizes the importance of being honest and having strong moral principles in our culture and society. We believe in the state of being whole and undivided in order to work more effectively as well as efficiently as a team.
Respect for our society: Our business is run by and for the people living in our society. Hence, it is very important for us to regard each and every individual (customer or employee), irrespective of his or her cultural background as equal and a prominent asset to our company.
Reliability: We honor the spirit and intent of our commitments and promises, showing consistency between our words and actions.
Experienced and resourceful promoters:
- Mr. Ajay Singh has an experience of over three decades in various lines of businesses, including the money lending business, and has been instrumental in driving the growth of the company since its very inception.
- As he belongs to the same region from which the company started its operations, he is well versed with the socio-economic conditions of the region, which are essential for priority sector lending business of JFIL.
- The promoters have infused capital from time to time in form of equity and unsecured loans as per the business requirement of the company.
- Mr. Siddharth Singh, son of Mr. Ajay Singh has recently joined the company after completing his MBA and training with AU Financiers, a leading NBFC of Rajasthan having a book size of more than Rs. 5000 crores.
Low delinquency and negligible credit loss:
- We have an all-embracing focus on collection activities, thereby providing a stable portfolio (one of the best delinquency rates in our segment).
- About 97% current portfolio on year-end basis for last 5 years
- About 90%+ current portfolio on month-on-month basis for last 5 years
- Negligible credit loss
Comprehensive risk management:
- Have opened 35 branches in last 4 years taking the branch numbers from 9 to 50, thereby achieving geographical expansion and lower concentration in a particular region
- Company’s business is evenly spread across 50 branches. However, the Jaipur branch itself has more than a 10% portfolio concentration.
- Average loan per customer is Rs. 0.80 lakhs.
- Well defined processes driven by robust IT system
- Well-equipped and trained manpower providing in-house capabilities of origination and collection